Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton Partners in Central London (zone 1)

Discussion in 'UK' started by China White 101, Jul 1, 2008.

1. China White 101

China White 101 New Member

Hi People

I've just moved up to London ( marble Arch) and need to find people who want to play some badminton on my days/time off.

I am 23, male, 63Kg. Can perform all basic shots, also I can slice, perform some deceptive shots and am fast.

My days off are Sundays and Mondays. But I also have two days during the week when I don't start work til 6.30pm and Saturdays I start work at 4pm.

I've never done any tournaments.

I lose to my coach 21 to 14ish. She is the over 45's national champion (UK).

PM me and we can meet on oxford street for a coffee and see where we can play some Badminton.

2. China White 101

China White 101 New Member

Still looking --------------------------------

3. mish2485

mish2485 New Member

hey..am looking for a badminton player...have not played in a while, so not at the top of my game, and unfortunately, not in great fitness either...but hoping with a couple of weeks of playing to get my game back....never played competitve, but enjoy the game...email me on m_sshah@hotmail.com if you would like to set something up?

4. mish2485

mish2485 New Member

oh, by the way, i live in angel...would be able to play weekends only, maybe the occasional weekday