Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton Philidelphia

Discussion in 'USA East' started by Zippo369, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Zippo369

Zippo369 New Member

Pharmacy Tech
    I live in Marcus Hook PA, I'm looking for a place to play Badminton for the summer and possibly the school year. I know some of the colleges in Philly have Badminton Clubs, but i probably would need a school ID or something. I'm just looking for hassle free game play.

PS: IF anyone knows of a nearby string service (in Philly or somewhere else in the area) or has a string machine to restring my racquet it would be wonderful.

2. Mia1992

Mia1992 Regular Member

3. triam

triam Regular Member

IT architect
    Hello Zippo and Mia

There are a bunch of places in PA suburbs to play. http://northeastbadminton.net/?q=Phillyarea. Check this out
    some of the places and times may be outdated, but I know we play in Bryn mawr mondas and thursdsays 730 to 930 They all are open for public.

4. wning

wning Regular Member

Hey! any good place to play need downtown/U Penn, don't have a car!!! Inter/Adv. level please. Thanks