Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

badminton stores in Bangkok

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by fat_choi, May 28, 2003.

1. fat_choi

fat_choi New Member

Hi,
    I will be travelling to Bangkok in 2 months time and I would like to know if there are any badminton stores selling Yonex rackets in Bangkok? Specifically looking for the Ti-10/ MP100 / MP99 or MP90. Please include the stores full address and phone.
    Thanking in advance for all your help,

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    type in 'bangkok' in the search function and you'll find a few threads on the yonex shop in the WTC, Bangkok

3. napoleon

napoleon New Member

Ti-10 is unavailable in Thailand :<. Just have MP100 and MP99 here.Yonex shop at World Trade Center <WTC> is ok.Their price are about 110-120$US.If you have member card it'll discount to 90$US.Anyway, I think you don't have it :<.If you want cheaper price, u must go to some stores near Nimitbut Stadium that use to compete one of world grand prix circuit.Mp100 and MP99 are 75US$.If you need more info, try to send me mail pichet@CyberProperties.net.I'm apologize for my Bad English.

4. fat_choi

fat_choi New Member

thanks for the replies. I did the search using "Bangkok" and found some very useful information.