Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton Training Camp/Coaching in HK or China

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by helenchc, Dec 5, 2013.

1. helenchc

helenchc Regular Member

student
    I am looking for a place or club to train at in Hong Kong or China in around May- June 2014(Hopefully 2 months) in prepare for Canada Winter Games tryout. I born in HK then moved to Canada with my family so i can speak both Chinese and English. I am mainly looking for a place that i can get lots of training and coaching so i will able to get some big improve before i come back for the tryout. For more specific i would love to be able to train everyday for at least a month. If it is in HK i will wish to train as long as I'm there but if i have to travel to China at least a month for hard core training.

2. loveallplayy

loveallplayy Regular Member

Hi. I used to play in the HK junior team before I went to college.

To link u in with the current HK team to train tgt may not be possible. Cuz you are not a Canadian team member yet.

Other than that, there's no place for intensive badminton training camp in hk. U may consider getting private coaching to get that result.

3. lilianechow

lilianechow New Member

badminton coach
    Badminton camp 2014 Guangzhou, China

Hi, here is the info about China camp in Guangzhou. It might help. Please see attachment

Attached Files: