Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton Videography

Discussion in 'Badminton Photography' started by kwun, Oct 10, 2011.

1. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    starting up a different media flavor. do share any badminto related videos that you have taken.

i am not really interested in the plain vanilla match videos that we see everyday, but badminton video of a different perspective and subject matter.

here is one i was playing with. i find that taking video much much more difficult than photos! i don't have a proper video dolly so the linear motion was done with the tripod sitting on a wooden board that rolls on top of 2 tubes of shuttle. looks like i need a proper dolly to get smoother motion.

[video=youtube;QHdrScaJ29k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHdrScaJ29k&feature=feedu[/video]

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    So where do you get the time to do this? :(:(

3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    while the kids plays their lego toys.
    daddy plays daddy's toys.

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    doing video turned out to be rather hard. very very hard to do. i kinda knew it would be tough, but didn't know it would be this tough and involve so much more equipment to do it well. aikes.