Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Bag with 2 shoe compartments?

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by xzavire, Jan 29, 2013.

1. xzavire

xzavire Regular Member

Engineer
    Hi,

I'm looking for a bag with 2 shoe compartments so that it can carry 2 pairs of shoes (my wife and mine). I currently have a Victor BR 205 but it's too small and very beat up. Ideally I'd like a 3 compartment bag with 2 shoe compartments but any other recommendations would be welcome as well.

Thanks,

Xz

2. Tornoni

Tornoni Regular Member

Finance
    I use a Head Radical Compo tennis bag.
    It has a big shoe compartment that I can put two pair of shoes in it.
    It has one water bottle compartment and one tennis ball comaprtment that I use to put a water bottle in EACH of them.
    There is a main comp, racq comp and accessories comp that for your phone, purse, enegry bar,etc.
    You can put three or four (max) badminton racquets w/o covers in the racquet compartment.
    I go it during one of those tennis wharehouse sale on Passmore Road in Scarborough three years ago, maybe there are newer models available now.

For your reference.
    http://www.prodirecttennis.com/prodinfo.asp?Cur=1&DPID=PDT-309-033-036&DEPT=309&BRAND=033

http://www.tennis-experts.com/head-radical-tennis-bag-08.html

3. xzavire

xzavire Regular Member

Engineer
    That's awesome. I never thought of looking into tennis bags. Thanks Tornoni.

4. coryskyes

coryskyes New Member

CFO
    Thanks Tornoni. yeah,same to me,That's awesome. I never thought of looking into tennis bags..[​IMG]