Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Bangalore Badminton

Discussion in 'India' started by ramukssn, Oct 10, 2012.

1. ramukssn

ramukssn Regular Member

Software engineer
    Hello Friends,

I am rajkumar recently moved to Bangalore. I am professional shuttle player, played for college badminton torunaments and i was playing regularly in chennai.

Can someone please let me know to join your badminton group in gurukal sports club(thubarhalli).

I am looking to play badminton Singles/ Doubles regularly in morning or evening and if anyone is looking for a partner or if anyone is in the same boat as I am please do get in touch with me at ramukssn@gmail.com and so it will be great practice for everyone
    Phone.no:900839762

Thanks and Regard’s,
    rajkumar.k

2. whacko

whacko New Member

Manager
    Hi Rajkumar,
    I live in Banaswadi and desperately looking for a place and partners to play. I just moved into Bangalore and have been playing since 2002. Pl. advise if you are a member of any club yourself as I am not able to find a place to play.

Rgds
    Raja

3. ramukssn

ramukssn Regular Member

Software engineer
    hi..raja
    near tubarhalli.. there is club called Gurukal sports academy...there u can join.
    may i kno which is native place and at what level u represented in badminton... ?

regards
    rajkumar

4. whacko

whacko New Member

Manager
    Hi Rajkumar,
    Native is bangalore, but was away for a very long time. I picked up Badminton in Srilanka 10 years back and was playing regularly till the time I shifted back to Bangalore. I used to play most of the Mercantile tounaments there in age grp above 40 years. I have been in sports through out played Bangalore univ tournaments in TT and soccer.

Rgds
    Raja

5. ramukssn

ramukssn Regular Member

Software engineer
    hi...raja u can join the club in above mentioned address...myself going to join this weekend...

regards
    rajkumar

6. rnadarsh

rnadarsh Regular Member

Manager
    Hi,

I am an avid and strong badminton singles and doubles player with good fitness level and am looking for a strong partner/group playing at a decent level. I was playing regularly in Delhi and have just moved to Bangalore. I stay in BTM Layout and am currently playing at Citinest in Indira Nagar. I can play on weekends mainly and can travel some distance if I find a good group.

Do please let me know your number so that we can catch up. Thanks.

Adarsh