Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Bangkok trip

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Scooby, Apr 10, 2001.

1. Scooby

Scooby Guest

Juz came back from Bangkok, and found out that they do have quite a selection of racquets.

In fact, there's a Yonex shop in World Trade Centre having an offer where they bundled the racquet, strings (BG70 Pro), shirt and socks for a good price. I bought a ISO TiSP for abt $160.

I wanted to get the MP100, but it was sold out, juz cost slight more, I think $10 more only.

Also, I saw Gosen, Prince (quite a few models), Carlton and Wilson too, quite well represented. Isetan had an offer on Carlton racquet, and the AB2000 was selling for only S$97 !

The racquets and strings there are definitely cheaper than Singapore.

For those going to Bangkok, remember to check out the racquets.

2. Yudhi

Yudhi Regular Member

Student
    Is there any yonex shoes???
    What model did U see?

3. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    Thanks...

I'll do that. :)

4. ari

ari Guest

Re: Thanks...

do u mean the bangkok world trade centre or singapore world trade centre?

5. Scooby

Scooby Guest

Bangkok World Trade Center, which is a shopping complex unlike the one in Singapore.

There is a Yonex outlet, I think it is on the 4th floor. I didn't specifically look for shoes though. Shuttles are about the same price, but strings are cheap, I think about $8.

6. Scooby

Scooby Guest

If u intend to get the MP100, the salegirl told me that new stocks are coming in end of the month, though I do not know if they will still have the package offer.

The Ti-10 is also being packaged at the same price as the ISO TiSP. Also out of stock.