Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

bay area

Discussion in 'USA West' started by chub2003, Jun 17, 2003.

1. chub2003

chub2003 Regular Member

Hi, I just got off school and going on summer, I realize that I have nowhere to play now, as most open gyms are now closed. Does anyone have a good place that I can play at thats open for a long time (not like 2 hours) in the bay area? Thanks

2. xsleepyaznb0ix

xsleepyaznb0ix Regular Member

Student
    Hey
    Westmoor high school and Elcomino high school are open during the week and weekend. They both cost some money to play each night. Westmoor is like 5 bucks for 4 hours. Elcamino is bout 2 or 3 for i think 3 hours (havnet been there in a while). both places are nice. Westmoor is a lil small but Elcamino is quite big.

Westmoor is open Friday Saturday and Sunday. Friday is from 7-11 saturday and Sunday is 4-8. dont know the times for Elcamino. well have fun. o yea me and my friends play here so maybe we can hook up and play sometime.

3. chub2003

chub2003 Regular Member

ok thx man

4. trademark14

trademark14 Regular Member

(Pleasonton) the best place to play. you pay $4 to go in. Alot of courts. Saturday and Sunday from 6 - 10 PM

(Fremont) Logan High school Open on weekdays from 2 - 6 PM They open several days a week.

(Fremont) Newark Memorial open every day from 7 - 10 PM. went there few times but there are hardly any court open.

(Hayward) Tennyson High school open gym Monday and Friday from 2 - 6PM

lately i gone to all of these 4 places. BADMINTON everyday :D

5. xsleepyaznb0ix

xsleepyaznb0ix Regular Member

Student
    darn 2 bad none of those places are close to me otherwise id go. need to go to some place cheaper over the weekend. ( clsoe would help to since i cant drive just yet dammit :mad: )

6. sillybiscuit03

sillybiscuit03 Regular Member

Gym at UCSF

The gym at UCSF on Parnassus avenue opens 5:30 to 8 on Saturdays. 3 courts. $18 for 5 nights or $5 for 1 night.

Recreational/beginner level players.

7. topgun_302

topgun_302 New Member

Where in Pleasanton

I will be in Mt. Diablo this weekend and would like to drop in at the pleasanton place. Do you have the address and phone number? Thanks