Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Best Doubles of Past and Present

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by V1lau, Mar 31, 2005.

1. V1lau

V1lau Regular Member

Net Play and Counter Attack
    I'm posting this thread because I really would like to know what some of the other "more experienced" people on BC would think are the best doubles player and teams of all time. I would like to limit the time period to those who played on TV in hopes I can purchase these games.
    This comes up because I was watching some video of Park Joo Bong and Ricky and Rexy, these are some of the most amazing doubles players I have ever seen. Not to take away from any of the modern players but Park Joo Bong is simply amazing. he kills everything and is a freaking wall on Defense.
    Hopefully some of you have some great matches in mind as well as players, that would be most helpful. Thanks for your time :cool:

2. w3wmfhe

w3wmfhe Regular Member

i agreed with with park joo bong /kim man soon and rexy and ricky r one of the best double pairs..
    so does candra wajaya/tony G...candra/sigit......tony gunawan/halim ( but i would say at the moment for halim during the year in 2001)