Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

BK Rapier Pro vs. Victor Super Ti-1

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Jeetz, Dec 3, 2001.

1. Jeetz

Jeetz Guest

I just returned the Yonex ISO 96VF racquet I bought from SportChek, since I was pretty displeased with it (lacks power).

I went instead to a proper racquet shop, and I have now narrowed my search down to the Black Knight Raper Pro, the Victor Super Ti-1 and another special edition Black Knight called the GTI-25.

Does anyone have any experiences or advice?

PS Also the GTI-25 has a slightly stiffer shaft . Does a stiffer shaft equate to greater or less power? what about for control?
  2. Howard

Howard Regular Member

Apr 25, 2002
    Why not go for a Muclepower 55??? It's 120 Canadian.
  3. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Apr 25, 2002
    I have no clue abt the raper pro. I have not tried the Balcknight rackets. But then i can tell u that i fu can lay hands on a Fung 2000 then pls do buy it. It is a hell of a racket.

If u are looking for a great racket in Carlton then it would be The ASti or Ab 2000.

I think Muscle power 77 is lovely. Why dont u try a Iso 800. I am very sure u would like it.
  4. LL

LL Guest

If I had to choose between those 2 racquets, I would go with the BK Rapier Pro, the only BK racquet that I like amongst the current listing. Curious, where did you go to check out these badminton racquets. The Victor TI1 is a decent choice too but I would get the TI2, a bit stiffer, not as wimpy in the shaft.

Other choices to consider around the same price range;
    Yonex MP55
    Victor TI2
    HiQua 200

5. mini

mini Guest

Jeetz.. where do you lived in canada? I know a shop in my area that has lots of racket and at a decent price.... I never try those Bk racket you mention, but from pass experience, they are very stiff compared to other brands...
    I think Yogi is right, you should give ISO800 a try .. it is a awesome racket...
  6. fukin

fukin Guest

I've been using the Victor Ti-1 for about a year now its been a good racket for i'm looking to upgrade...the ti-5 seems to play well...but i think i'm going to try the ti 7 as well. The Victor Ti-1 is a medium stiff racket its good for control its light...its good for smashinga and feels solid on contact.