Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

broken racquet frame

Discussion in 'Broken Rackets' started by fshprose, Aug 11, 2009.

1. fshprose

fshprose Regular Member

RN
    My badminton racquet frame is broken as in fractured. anybody knows if this is repairable, if so... is there any shops that I can send it to? I am presently residing in North Vancouver.

Thanks in advance
    rose

2. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

If u post pics then it would help us
    Also u have to realise that the balance will be changed and won't play how it used to
    I am not sure about companies in Canada however if in UK there are some companies that fix that sort of thing

3. fshprose

fshprose Regular Member

RN
    pics of my broken racquet

Hi LD, I'm not sure if I attached the photos correctly, dont know how to attach it here.

thanks

4. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

very easy..just hit the go advanced button and then find for manage attachement button.. then just hit it..then a small window will pop up and thats the place u can upload the image to here..but beware of your image size 1st, if its too large, u have to resize it 1st..
    hope that helps:)