Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

cab20 tour sp or cab20 sp or cab22

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by kitsy, Nov 10, 2005.

1. kitsy

kitsy Regular Member

Ive researched on the various threads regarding these 3 rackets and ive come to a point which i was hoping the bc people could share their opinions on these rackets. Im just a beginner to an intermediate level player, and usually only play about thrice a week. I would really like to own a cab20 sp coz ive heard a lot of great things about it(most versatile), the tour is also a legend in its class since it was once used by top indonesian players in the past and lastly, the cab 22 seems like a powerhouse in performance but less forgiving and lively(responsive) compared to the cab20 sp and the cab20 tour sp. (considering all factors). I was really hoping anyone who owns any or all of these 3 rackets could share their expertise and knowledge which may be of great help(deciding which among the 3 is worth the money).

2. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    I would suggest you to start from Cab-20. If you like the way CABs are, then you can try the Cab22 later on.

Cab22 is just too stiff for a beginner

3. kitsy

kitsy Regular Member

Thanks for your suggestion. Could i ask you another question? What do you think of the cab 21sp(old and new generation)? How will it fare with the cab22, performance-wise? or are these 2 incomparable? ive read from other threads that these 2 rackets are more on the offensive side but which one has an edge over the other, the racket as a whole(not only the offensive aspect but also the defensive aspect).