Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Can we bring our own food/drink?

Discussion in 'World Championships 2005' started by ye333, Aug 12, 2005.

1. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

Or do we have to buy food during the games? Anyone knows the
    policy of the gym? Thanks!

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Anaheim Pond's Building Policies

Please see this link for the Anaheim Pond's Bldg. Policies:

http://www.arrowheadpond.com/article.asp?id=1665

BUILDING POLICIES

-No video, audio or cameras with professional lenses (maximum 6 inches). The camera policy is subject to change depending on each show's individual policy.
    -No backpacks, briefcases, large bags, wrapped gifts, coolers, weapons or laser pointers.
    -Purses and diaper bags are permitted. Permitted bags will be searched.
    -There is no check-in area for any prohibited item.
    -All vehicles and patrons are subject to search upon entry into parking lots and building entrances.
    -No outside food or beverages. (The only exceptions are for medical reasons or baby food)
    -No alcohol in the parking lots.
    -No open flame barbecues in the parking lots.
    -Children 2 years of age and older must have a ticket for admittance.
    -Signs are allowed as long as they are not derogatory, obscene, do not block the view of other guests and are not attached to a pole. (Signs are not allowed at Mighty Ducks games). The sign policy is subject to change depending on each show's individual policy.
    -No strollers. The only exception is if the guest has a ticket to a suite. In that case, they must take the stroller through the SouthEast or NorthEast Club Entrance, fold up the stroller and carry it into the suite.
    -No Smoking. Guests who wish to leave the building and re-enter must receive a hand stamp at the North, South or East Pass Gate before going outside, and have their ticket in their possession.
    -Club Level guests who wish to leave the Club Level and then re-enter must receive a Club Level hand stamp and have their hole-punched ticket in their possession.
    -Guests must have a Suite or Club Seat ticket for admittance onto the Club Level. The only exceptions are special invitation parties & meetings, or valid passes. (Ex. Anaheim Club Pass, event specific pass, Glass Seat Holder pass w/ticket)

3. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Guess what, I am going to bring Gerber peach sauce and formula milk to the f**king Pond.

4. jump_smash

jump_smash Regular Member

IT
    No backpacks?

Are their at least some lockers available?

5. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

As far as I remember, there is no pay lockers in Pond. There is a place to check in item and they charge you up to you know what. I will bring in my food and drink in Igloo and keep it in my car. I have no grip with Pond, I just have problem with the price of the soda in any sport event.

Cost of drink - 2 cents
    Cost of paper cup - 3 cents
    Cost of labor for the pretty girl who fill up your drink - 20 cents
    Cost for you to take care of your dying thurst after you cheer for your favor player - legalized robbery...