Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Chance for my BS12 ?

Discussion in 'Broken Rackets' started by life92, May 6, 2013.

1. life92

life92 New Member

Sadly I've only played with this maybe 5 times over 2 weeks and I clashed REALLY badly with someone .. At first I thought it was just a dent but AFTER getting it restrung (cause the strings broke a few games after the clash...), my stringer told my dad that there was a crack (I give my racket to my dad to go get restrung.. Not giving me the chance to not get it restrung...)

Is there a way to save the racket or at least reinforce it ? It doesn't look like the crack is all the way through but one more clash or bad mis-hit might be the end of it... Anyone help ??

Attached Files:

2. Hosssa

Hosssa Regular Member

I don't see the crack in the picture, but I just bought a BS LYD off a friend with a huge paint chip just like yours! I hope it is not a crack.

3. life92

life92 New Member

I think you can see the crack better in the last 2 pics.. if you look really closely like at the middle of the paint chip...

You should look at your BS LYD closely too... might have a crack especially if its dented...
    At first I thought it was just a dent at first but turned out to be a crack :( ..