Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Cheapest place to get a WISE? (EU)

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Dokkie, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Dokkie

Dokkie Regular Member

What would be the cheapest place to get a WISE 2086 in the Netherlands? Some Dutch stores sell the WISE, however they do for a ludacris 600 euro's, getting one from the UK or US would be cheaper I recon. Anyone know the cheapest place to get one? Thanks in advance.

2. milton

milton Regular Member

Racquet depot UK do the wise for £429 but as it weighs over 5kg the postage may be very high although they do ship worldwide. They also do a pros pro electronic tension head for under £200 but I have no idea about it's quality or reliability but I think it's the same as the ones which come with their electronic stringing machines.

3. jerby

jerby Regular Member

I got mine from Watdon (watdon.co.uk) and the service is excellent!
    So far I've had a minor issue with an error, with wich they helped (the touch pad didn't connect properly) and after 2-2,5 years of use my keypad had worn out completely, Watdon send me a replacement part for free. I had to tell them I wanted to pay for shipping cost...

4. RasPDK

RasPDK New Member

Teachers
    Any luck?

Has the price gone up recently? It seems that it's £469.95 now and not the £429...
    www.tennisman.de has it at €579, which is just about the same.
    http://www.gefensports.co.uk/spares.html seems to have it at £425, which I think is the cheapest, I've found - besides buying it in the US at $545, but then there's tax and duty when importing it to EU...

Have you found one cheaper - or are you still waiting:)?

Kind regards,

Rasmus Petersen, Denmark