Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Christian Lind Thomsen

Discussion in 'Denmark Professional Players' started by LD rules!, Oct 21, 2010.

1. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I was suprised to see that there was no thread on this guy.

He came to my attention during this years All England Championships, he seems to be a quality player, lots of potential. He got to the QF of the China Masters. He is a great showman, who likes to entertain fans, and really seems to enjoy the sport. You will see what I mean in the videos below.

Here is him in action:

Christian Lind Thomsen vs Lin Dan (CHN)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWY1_MOf1U

Christian Lind Thomsen vs Chong Wei Feng (MAS)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBsY9WZUM4g

Christian Lind Thomsen vs Bao Chunlai

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ_lmV1JLgw
    Www.YouTube.com/watch?v=qGoL2BxG6Wo
    Www.YouTube.com/watch?v=fU2dVVpXas

(the last videos are the funniest) enjoy :)

#1 LD rules!, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..one of the most expressive, loosey-goosey players in the current MS circuit..the first time i saw him play live, he got so upset after his loss, he cut apart the strings, broke & threw his racket..

[​IMG]

*LD rules!, there's a bit of problem with the link in 2 of your last 3 videos..

#2 ctjcad, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  3. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I know, because I am not at my computer, I am having to write down the links instead of copy and paste, which is a problem, when I can't tell the difference between some of the letters :p I believe the links that are broken is video 3 & 5, (BCL vs CLT) if you just look through the videos on YouTube that are related to the working link, then it is part 9/11 and 11/11 that are the links that aren't working, maybe you could help me with the links for those ones.:)

4. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I think you have got to play the game with passion. Christian like everyone else i am sure wants to win every game he plays, soi am sure he gert quite upset if he loses. Anyway, i loke his attitude towards playing, it's enjoyable to watch, and I think he has potential to get into the World top 20 soon.
    Btw I wish you picked up that racket, so you could send it to me :)

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

6. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Yes thank you ctjcad, this is the videos I was refering to, the court moped must have hated him ;) I think he plays well against BCL, didn't expect to win, especially with BCL home crowd and all that. Btw anyone notice that JOJ was in the coaching chair for CLT ?