Comparing all my rackets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by |R|S, Jun 9, 2002.

1. |R|S

|R|S Regular Member

Student
    due to the "nothing else better to do" syndrome that i contracted recently because of my school holidays, i am doing a comparison of all my rackets!

yonex mp100
    this is by far my favourite racket! why? because the power, control, etc is superb! well, at least from among my rackets! i am thinking of getting a ti10 because mongoose lent me his and i love the head heaviness and the precision i can get from it! then again, you always get the feeling that other people's racket is always better than yours...

yonex mp77
    i seldom use this because i find i cant control the shuttle very well with it. Power wise i find nothing special about it, but the feel of the racket is very very nice! and when you jump smash hard hard with it oceans roar and mountains crumble! :D okok i am exagerrating! but i think this is the reason why many people think that mp77 is more powerful than mp100... well, i dun agree!

Proace platinum 310
    i do not know how to explain but i find i can do very nice dropshots with this... i got his racket cheaply and i do recommend people to buy this racket! it's very very nice! cheap and good! very stable and has a good control and decent power...why this is not my favourite racket? simple, it's not stiff enough! the 2 MPs i have are much stiffer than this... that's why i am kinda frustrated when i smash and it's not steep (btw, my skills aint that good either so maybe it's just me... :( )

Yonex TI5
    This is a racket i bought very very cheaply coz a friend of mine doesnt want it anymore. and this racket has a huge sweetspot! HUGE! and the power it generates is good! but i dun like this racket because it's only medium stiff! even worse than my proace! although i can still control the shuttle quite well with this, but i find that my shots are not errr... crisp... i am not very sure how to describe it but if you are used to the top yy models(extra stiff) and you are suddenly given a low end(medium stiff/flexible) one, you'll get what i mean...

DISCLAIMER!
    1. I will not be held liable if anyone gets eye strain from reading the wordy post!
    2. This is all my own personal opinion! so dun sue me if you disagree!
    3. This post is not a reflection of my english grammar/punctuation standard! :D

one last thing, did i mention i absolutely love badminton? it's unparalled love i tell you! well, except for the love i have for my mom! (if i dun say this my funding is going to be cut!)