Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

da BANNER;2 winners?

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by dex, Jun 5, 2006.

1. dex

dex Regular Member

Student
    so my club mandarin says we won da banner this yr, and lee's says they won da 4th yr of banner in a row, does dat mean 2 winners this year? oba doesn't has n e updates yet! can the points b exactly da same? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i like 2 c their calculations in details!

2. zach1234

zach1234 Regular Member

I'm from Mandarin, and I saw the banner being put up on Sunday.
    ...unless there is multiple banners maybe :)

But I would like to hear the official word for sure...

Zach

3. devilcat

devilcat Regular Member

i like 2 c them publish da calculations! or day can jus hav a match between mandarin n lee's 2 decided who should win da banner! mandarin should send yung yu and lee's should send jennifer lee as their representives since they both r players and partners b4. line judges should b from other clubs and umpire is jeff white. coach 4 yung yu is li yung bo, and coach 4 jennifer lee is chan chi choi! this match should b played at the skydome 2 avoid advantage/disadvantage of location. jamie mckee should b dare 2 coz he always carries a time watch n he is good at keeping track of the break times! oh, don't forget abt the cheering from both clubs! just make sure day r sitting at the correct sections when they cheer!

to all lee's/jenn's ex-students/staffs: jenn miss u all so much, make sure u b dare to cheer her!

to all mandarin/yung yu's friends/enemies: since jenn r inviting her ex-students/staffs, i need u to com support me 2...............Pleaseeeeeeee!

4. dex

dex Regular Member

Student
    mandarin has pressure...........lee's has pressure........probelm not resolved! :D :D :D yeah....so oba is going to sneak away da announcement of 2 winners of da ont banner this year? jst like badminton canada r neglecting to post da current senior ranking for two years just coz there r so many conflict between the players! TURTLES! badminton in canada is such a garbage!:mad:

5. Jus_anothr_grl

Jus_anothr_grl Regular Member

student
    Yes. It's true that there were two banners given out this year.

6. Player13

Player13 Regular Member

Yay everyone's a winner!

*holds hands with jus, dex, devil and zak in a circle and sings koombaya*

cmon sing with me!

7. devilcat

devilcat Regular Member

koombaya lumber.........:D :D :D :D :D :D

8. asphyxiate

asphyxiate Regular Member

Interesting, I wonder why? I did see the banner up at Mandarin.. hmm.. very interesting :cool:.