Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Davao, where to play?

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by freeheeler, Jul 27, 2006.

1. freeheeler

freeheeler Regular Member

store manager
    does anyone know of any good places to play in Davao? I'm going to be flying there from Ireland in January? If not I will stop off at the Metro Center in Cebu and try and play a game there

Thanks for any help

Martin

2. pedro22

pedro22 Regular Member

Hi,

Here's a list of places to play in Davao City from the Phils. Badminton Network website. I'm from Davao but currently live in Canada so I haven't been to any of them yet, but I've heared from friends that the Holiday Spa is pretty good.

http://www.pbnet.net/courts/davao%20badminton%20courts.htm

pedro22

3. tildemark

tildemark New Member

this is an old post. just in case any of you are still looking for places to play badminton in davao, heres a list of them below

where to play badminton in davao

4. hit_man

hit_man Regular Member

Engineer
    Hi everyone! I'm new in Davao City and I'm looking for players to play badminton. I am just an average player. Here's my email ad: frans_pr@yahoo.com. Please allow me to join your group. I am free every Saturday and Sunday. Tks.