Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Decathlon Atrengo 900A ISO

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by morewood, Nov 13, 2006.

1. morewood

morewood Regular Member

Sep 12, 2006
    Having a broken racquet on Friday and my spare being in need of restringing I borrowed one of these for the remaining games of the evening, heres my review;
    Grip was a bit small for my liking, I could have used an over grip long term but it was only on loan so I put up with it.
    Officially head light I would say this racquet was head heavy certainly didn’t play like a head light racquet.
    Flex, racquet certainly did flex quite a lot, more than I would expect for a “top of range” racquet.
    Power, nice amount of power and the frame provided a stable hitting base.
    Control, control was let down a couple of times with the strings having shifted but in the most part the feather went where directed.
    Strings, factory strung at 11-12kgs (24-26lbs) (and not played with more than for an hour) I was surprised that the strings where displaced very easily when striking the feather, the strings seemed quite slippery too.

best I can do for now.
    #1 morewood, Nov 13, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  2. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

Jun 27, 2004
    this is the first time i've heard of such a racquet.
    any chance of posting a pic or 2?