Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Different sizes then regular shoes to yonex shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Exert, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Hello BC I was wondering if yonex shoes have a different sizing chart then normal shoes for example I fit a size nine but I'm not sure if the yonex shoes have different measuring procedures could you guys help me? I'm planning to buy this shoe from yonex

Attached Files:

2. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

something far too busy for my badminton needs
    There is no such thing as "regular" shoe size. In the North American sizing system my feet have fit into everything from a 9 to an 11 depending on the shoe.

By far the most sensible system is by centimeters. You measure your foot and buy that size. (yonex shoes have cm size printed alongside the 'regular sizing' on the inside tongue).

Just be sure to measure both feet--- my first online pair fit perfectly on the left but too tight on the right. :-(

3. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

something far too busy for my badminton needs
    P.S. beware if your feet are wide at the 'knuckles' b/c Yonex shoes are generally narrow there unless you buy one of the wide versions.