Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Does replacement grip matters when using overgrip

Discussion in 'Grip' started by gvimlan, Jul 22, 2014.

1. gvimlan

gvimlan New Member

Hi guys
    I m currently using yonex replacement grip but it becomes slippery as I swear alot. I won't be able to play properly then. I was thinking of getting g08 or g 10 but was wondering is it necessary to change my replacement grip. I was thinking should I replace it to karakal replacement grip.
    What do you guys think?

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Add an overgrip over your stock grip if you need a bigger handle. Replace your grip with overgrip if you need a smaller handle and replace the stock grip with replacementgrip if the sizing fits you. :)

3. amleto

amleto Regular Member

if you're happy with the size, then just replace the overgrip. naturally overgrips wont last as long as replacements because they are thinner - they cannot soak up as much sweat before becoming saturated.

4. visor

visor Regular Member

You're playing in MAS, so towel grip may be your best option. Whereas for us in northern hemisphere, G10 or G08 is fine.

5. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

I still prefer Overgrip the most. I don like sticky stains on my racket handle. It's annoying :mad: