Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Drop-in

Discussion in 'RichmondPro Badminton Centre' started by abeku, May 5, 2008.

1. abeku

abeku Regular Member

Student
    Sorry if you read the same thing in the Clear-one forum. Thought I would post it under Richmond Pro too...

I am based in the Washington DC area now and play regularly (consider myself an intermediate/advanced player). I will be visiting Richmond from May 13th -through the 19th. The Clear one and Richmond Pro Courts look excellent.

Can I join a group or would anyone like to join me for drop in sessions at Clear One or Richmond Pro. I am flexible for a morning or evening session.

Looking through previous threads looks like visitors are having a difficult time finding partners in both these clubs

Any suggestions?

Thanks !

2. abeku

abeku Regular Member

Student
    I called up Richmond Pro. Found out that the courts were very close to where I will be staying and that Tuesday and Thursday morning sessions has a lot of people compared to the afternoons that have groups of regulars coming in.

I have to add that the receptionist I spoke to was excellent and patiently answered all my questions. Talk about top notch customer service.