Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Durability

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by TrunkZ69, Aug 21, 2001.

1. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    Which one do you ppl think is more durable, the MP100 or the Ti-10, 2U or 3U. From reading reviews, it looks as the MP100 is really fragile and the Ti-10 is much more durable. Or is that just in Asia, my friends who live in the US haven't broken there rackets yet....

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Out of all the people i know who have broken MP100s, all of them have strung their racket at high tensions eg 25lbs-26lbs. This may have made it more fragile.

The Ti-10 is more durable in my opinion. I've had a few clashes and its still going strong. Very solid and good singles racket!

3. Jeff L

Jeff L Guest

I think both are equally fragile

4. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Ti-10 and MP100? Nah, I own both now after selling 3 to get my MP100. ;)

I find that the Ti-10 feels more solid

5. iris

iris Guest

it's personal preference...byron, i learnt this from you... and trunkz, you will learn to hate this two words too

6. Budi

Budi Guest

How about my ISO TI SP SX??????