Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Fake nanospeed 8000?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Deviatorz, May 8, 2013.

1. Deviatorz

Deviatorz New Member

I created a post earlier but idk why it didn't get displayed. Anyways, I got this racket from a friend and he got it from his friend. My friend doesn't play so he gave it to me. I suspect its legitimacy. Below are the pictures. I don't have a buttcap because the initial guy removed it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. swunk

swunk Regular Member

looks alright

3. LightSaber

LightSaber Regular Member

Smasher
    I think JP coded racket dont have JP printed on the shaft...

Only SP and CH does...

4. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Afraid to say this is indeed a fake.

Serial number is not engraved properly, as well as it not matching the correct sequence for a racket made in that time.

Furthermore, JP rackets don't have PBSI stickers on them, nor is there an engraving on the shaft of a country code.

Chances are the butt cap was removed intentionally in order to try and disguise the fact it was a fake.

5. Deviatorz

Deviatorz New Member

thanks for the info! haha no i don't mind its fake, i got it for free anyways. i know not to sell it as genuine now. i have my genuine nanospeed to enjoy =)