Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Fake rackets? ONly SP, IP, TH...?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by chirigamii, May 26, 2009.

1. chirigamii

chirigamii Regular Member

Hi I was wondering if someone had an experience with fake rackets coded with UK, FR, ...? I mean not SP, IP or TH.
    In fact my question is : do fake rackets exist in all the world or just Asia?

Thanks for your help.

2. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Most of the fake Yonex racquets are SP, CH, CP, TH (IP?). If you worry about getting fake racquet, please visit your local Yonex dealer for a auth. Yonex racquet.

3. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    Fakes are all over but more common in Asia IMO because that is where a lot of the manufacturing of fakes goes on. JP coded fakes are also reasonably common. This isn't surprising as a lot of people will pay over the odds for JP coded rackets. I've never actually heard of a fake IP code but it doesn't surprise me.

EDIT: +1 to what master Silentheart said, buy from reputable retailers and you don't have to worry, whatever the code.

4. chirigamii

chirigamii Regular Member

Thank you very much for your answer, I am rassured:)