Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Fake Voltric Z-Force- appreciate help

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by SamuraiSlasher, Nov 17, 2013.

1. SamuraiSlasher

SamuraiSlasher Regular Member

School
    Hi, this is my first post on Badminton Central. I have been on here for about a year without an account looking at posts about all kinds of things.

I was wondering if anyone could help me at identifying a racket. I was thinking about buying it from a club member. It's a Voltric Z force but I don't know if its real or not because I have never held a Z force before. When he showed me the racket, it felt fake because of the matte finish (I have read about the quality of decals and paint being low on the z force). The serials (to me) look good, and you can barley see them unless you look very hard.

Extra info: He says that he got it brand new but does not come with the racket bag (this is why I'm suspicious).

Thanks in advance for helping!!

Attached Files:

2. yeahehehehe

yeahehehehe Regular Member

It looks fine to me , as i saw from another z force . I hope you can post Shaft Code and Cone Code for verification. Also , look out for the price

3. conosen

conosen Regular Member

Serial and production date match. So the racket is legit. Have fun with it.

4. yeahehehehe

yeahehehehe Regular Member

Lucky if he got it for less than $200 :D

5. SamuraiSlasher

SamuraiSlasher Regular Member

School
    Thanks for the help!!

6. Stealthking

Stealthking Regular Member

Just my two bits worth, but upon closer inspection, picture 2 and 3 are of two different rackets. Picture #2 with racket on grey surface is a fake as the string pattern/grommets is not that of the Voltric Z Force. Hole A7 (top seventh hole from centre) should be a horizontal string but is not. If you zoom in on picture #3 of racket on wooden bench, you will see that the A7 grommet runs a horizontal cross string, which is the correct pattern for the Voltric ZF.

Why did you take picture of two different rackets for this exercise..? Very confusing... So yes, picture #2 fake racket, picture #3 real racket.