Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Favorite Underdog

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by Eurasian =--(O), Jan 19, 2006.

1. Eurasian =--(O)

Eurasian =--(O) Regular Member

I was wondering who everyones favorite underdog is in badminton. Ever since WC when I saw Shoji Sato lose to Lin Dan in 3 games he's been my favorite underdog. Shoji Sato is so fast!! Also I like Japanese people for some inexplicable reason :p! I met a couple who couldn't speak english and I loved them :D. lol they are so happy!

2. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Shoji Sato is a very cool person! I met him in the bus during Denmark Open :D and ever since I've liked him! I remember he always smiled... but none of the Japanese could say a word in English

3. fast3r

fast3r Regular Member

Shoji Sato is one ef my fav players. He beat Kenneth Jonassen and Hafiz Hashim in last years Alll England before losing in 3 to Wong Choong Han in the quarters. Now this year he has once again reached the quarters. I like his speedy, aggressive style, the speed at which he comes into the net is somewhat unbelievable, especially as he is one of the shortest players around!

4. Eurasian =--(O)

Eurasian =--(O) Regular Member

His style of play and speed are awesome.

5. xavier felipe

xavier felipe Regular Member

Has anyone has his picture?

Rgds