Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FDBC GRand Opening

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by 100deep, Jul 13, 2007.

1. 100deep

100deep Regular Member

I herd FLying dragon will be holding there Grand opening next week Fri-Sun and will have free courts and a barbecue...

Ummm.... Who else heard tthis? cuz i dont wanna sound like a noob and call them :p

-"u have free courst next week?"
    -"uh... no"
    -"..."

2. markhamplayer

markhamplayer Regular Member

I never heard about it but if it is true, please let me know or keep me posted since I don't want to miss anything free! Haha!

3. david07

david07 New Member

Student
    They opened like a while ago already!, I played on the first day they were opened

4. Player13

Player13 Regular Member

lol... 100, u need to check your sources. Either that or just ask them indirectly like i did:

Me: -I heard you have a special event next week?
    fdbc: -Yes its our grand opening on Friday, come celebrate with us! We have our ribbon cutting at 4pm, reception at 3pm.
    Me: -Neat. But didnt you open a few months ago?
    fdbc: -Yes, that was just a 'soft opening'. A lot of businesses do that just to get things moving along while they arrange a 'grand opening ceremony' with special guests.
    Me: -Oh. Any specials going on?
    fdbc: -Yes, we have a promotion: Court rental is $15/hr weeknights and weekends (down from $20/$24) from July the 20-31.

There are your answers.

5. staples

staples Regular Member

About the person/group who told you about this, are they affiliated with the administration people of FDBC? Maybe it's a private event.

I didn't hear/read anything about the free courts and BBQ. :confused: