Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Finding COACH/regular in CCK stadium

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by kian89, Aug 17, 2008.

1. kian89

kian89 Regular Member

i am interested in badminton and have been playing since last year with friends. However, as i have not went through any proper trainings, i do not have the basic foundation and i find it hard to progress. Thus, i would like to find a coach or regular who is willing to teach me.

IF there are others out there who are in the same position as me, you are also invited to come . Just state ur interest. Most importantly , the coach must come in first. Thanks.

2. Linus

Linus Regular Member

Manager
    Go down to CCK sports hall on Tuesday evening and you will see 2 coaches teaching some youngsters. You can approach them.

3. kian89

kian89 Regular Member

well

actually i am also finding a group of people to play as well. So it will be good that there will be coaching and playing at the same time. Are u interested ?

BTw thanks for the info. I will try to go there. But kind of busy. I am in army rite now. May i know how much does a regular coach charge ?