Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Forza Kevlar N-Power 155

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by meteor, Oct 9, 2012.

1. meteor

meteor Regular Member

I stared using this (relatively unknown) racket recently and found it to be the most powerful racket I have ever used.
    It produces (in my hand at least) by far the most powerful and consistent smashes. My other rackets, to which I compare it are: Victor MX80, MX70, Arc Z-Slash, Voltric 80.
    The BP is 295, stung with BG80@25lbs - just like both Victors and the shaft spec is stiff 4 out of 5 - similar to Victor MX70.

Wondered if anyone else used it and would like to share some opinions.

2. Badderz_Alpha

Badderz_Alpha Regular Member

Yes, this has been a popular racket with us, its now been discontinued and replaced, I personally dont have much experience playing with it so cant comment on that, but it was one of the top of the line in the kevlar range!

(we have 1 ex-demo of this available if you want a 2nd one at an excellent price! :) )

3. meteor

meteor Regular Member

Thanks for that, I would have been tempted a couple of month ago :) I am actually in a process of moving from stiff to medium flex raquets. The FZ N-power 155 is very powerful but also quite heavy and stiff.

4. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    You should try Li ning N90 and z force, both as powerful..