Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

French Open SS Day 3 - Round 2 (25th Oct 2012)

Discussion in 'French Open / Bitburger Open 2012' started by etudiant, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Self-employed
    I've watched Darren Liew's previous match against Sho Sasaki in the DEN Open last week, he was playing with a lot of intensity and attacking very well. Beating Hu Yun just now, a mature,highly experienced and steady player is no mean feat. He might just come through to the final though I must say his next two rounds opponents, Sho Sasaki again, then PG or JOJ in the semi, both not easy, are hurdles but not insurmountable.

2. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Self-employed
    The INA WD Anneke/Nitya conceded a walkover to Bao/Zhong. Who is injured? Not serious I hope.

WD Pia/Rizki overcome Goh/Lim, one INA victory at least. The other is XD Tantowi/Liliyana.

3. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    I think they've spent their entire energy & focus for the Denmark PSS. More than one WO casualties further increases my suspicion.

4. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    Oh, and before everyone starts bombing me... Of course, their loss were due to their opponent being the better players that day. :|

5. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Self-employed
    Tomorrow, TBH/KKK faces LYD's new partnership, a test for the MAS pair.