Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS: a stringing machine and all the stringing tools [UK]

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by cliffhu, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cliffhu

cliffhu Regular Member

researcher
    Hi

I am letting go a stringing set which I've used for two years:

1) Stringing machine - Pros Pro Pilot

Feature: 6 point mounting; swivel clamp system, quarter turn clamp locking system, tension range 9-87lbs, 360 degree turntable; reversible tension lever for left handers; special adaptors to support small frames; two tennis/squash clamps.

Complete with stringing machine manual, stringing/calibration/maintenance DVD, basic tools.

The machine was bought from W&D. I also bought the following accessories that will come with this set for sale as well:

- a pair of badminton (swivel) clamps
    - a pair of yonex badminton (flying) clamps
    - one tension calibrator (for use with any stringing machine to check the tension and adjust accordingly)
    - a lot of polythene racket bag (transparent plastic bags)
    - a yonex stencil and bottles of stencil dye (red, white and two black): didn't use much, 90% full;
    - Grommet Kit Badminton (six sizes of grommets for badminton rackets):nearly complete.

The machine is in working condition. I am forced to sell it as I am moving out of Norwich. I've only used it for restringing badminton rackets. So the clamps for tennis/squash are still new.

The machine was bought at about £240; all the accessories cost me about £90 - £100.

Now I am asking for £150 delivered in UK or £120 pick up in Norwich region.(It weights 30kilo plus thus the P&P will be nearly £30)

2. cliffhu

cliffhu Regular Member

researcher
    Racket stringing guide from UKRSA will come free with the above stringing set.

A brand-new (sealed) 200 meter roll of Yonex BG65ti (white) is for sale at £50 (delivered in UK).

3. cliffhu

cliffhu Regular Member

researcher
    Now it is on ebay. Thus thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.