Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS: Apacs Edgesaber 7, Edgesaber 10 & Ashaway Superlight 79

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by mhigham, May 10, 2009.

1. mhigham

mhigham Regular Member

Analyst (Bank)
    As per title, I have the following 3 rackets to sell;

Apacs Edgesaber 9
    4U G2 - Description here, strung with pink/purple 'Pro Ace Lethal' at 24lbs and has a purple Wilson 'CushionAire' grip. Excellent condition, having been used 2 times. Looking for £30.00 posted in the UK (RRP £49.99).
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Apacs Edgesaber 10
    4U G2 - Description here, strung with Ashaway strings (unsure what type) at ~24lbs. As with the ES9, this racket is in excellent condition having been used only a couple of times. No visible scratches, and has white Wilson Truegrip. Looking for £35.00 posted in the UK (RRP £54.99).

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ashaway Superlight 79
    Can be seen here. 5U G2 strung with red Ashaway Micropower and a red Karakal Supergrip, played with for a total of ~ 2 hours so exceptional condition for a used racket. As can be seen in the website RRP is £79.99, but I am looking for £35.00 posted within the UK.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Apologies if any of you have PM'd me last time I offered these for sale but I had some problems which prevented me from accessing my PM box. I have too many rackets and need to get rid of a few but I may consider some swaps, so feel free to ask.

Cheers n beers

Mark

2. chichee

chichee Regular Member

Teacher
    Anymore pictures?

3. mhigham

mhigham Regular Member

Analyst (Bank)
    Edgesaber 10 and Ashaway sold

Esdgesaber 9 still for sale - price negotiable, superb condition (can provide pictures).

Mark