Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS: LINING Bag, MP100

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by epermana, May 18, 2010.

1. epermana

epermana Regular Member

Selling

One used lining bag same as the one in the link below but 9 racket version for USD60. Everything in excellent condition.
    http://www.bbeshop.com/lining/lining2009/bag_abjd058_1.htm
    Some features of the bag:
    - One compartment has sleeves for each racket to prevent them rubbing against one another and scratching
    - High quality shoe compartment (Much better than the first version and those of Yonex, it has this thick layer of polymer that feels like those used to make ponchos). I have always wrap my shoes with a layer of plastic bag before putting it into the compartment, so the compartment is clean.
    - Detachable dirty clothes bag which is made out of the polymer material described above.

Second hand SP 3u/g4 MP100 in good condition for USD120.

2. y2k03250

y2k03250 Regular Member

student
    hey i am interested...but i live in Malaysia, can deliver??? i seldom on9 u can sms me 0169968348 if u interested selling 2 me...