Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS: The Legendary Yonex ISO 900 (SR model, brand new)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Tammy, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Tammy

Tammy Regular Member

I have a brand new Yonex Isometric Swing Power 900 - SR model for sale.

Model: Yonex ISO 900 SR (genuine Yonex guaranteed)
    Weight: 81g
    Grip size: 4.5
    Country code: SP
    Condition: mint, brand new, NOT even a tiny scratch, plastic wrap still on the handle.
    String: strung with BG-85 at 21lbs
    Price: $140 CND (firm)

Location: I am in the GTA and prefer to meet with the buyer in person, but I will ship if the buyer is willing to pay for postage and insurance (about $12-$20 in Canada or to US).

Reason for sale: I just realized I have too many racquets that are unused and brand new :) I went on a shopping spree in Singapore and bought a bunch of new racquets (including this one) from an Yonex authorized dealer. The above price is the price I actually paid for the racquet in Singapore.

Contact info: tammyth44 AT yahoo DOT com

If you are a Yonex fan then you should get this racquet for your collection :)

Here are several reviews of this fantastic model:

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/259/sort/2/cat/48/page/1

2. mightymouse99

mightymouse99 New Member

Yonex ISO 900

I know this is a slim chance but do you still have this racquet and is it still for sale?