Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS: Yonex Arc Saber 10 ( US coded )

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by B787-9, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B787-9

B787-9 Regular Member

Finance
    This racquet was purchased about a month ago from NYCbadminton.com . They are an authorized yonex dealer in NYC so the authenticity is guaranteed. Racquet was used for about 4 games total. It didn't fit my style of playing so I am putting it up for sale. I paid $205 and it was strung with Yonex BG68ti at 23lbs. It is in mint condition with no marks on the frame. I am willing to ship it within USA for $180 ( including shipping ). Canada : $8 more.

willing to trade for a ti-10 ( not sp or tw series) 3UG4 in very good condition. That will also require some cash as well.

I wont ship it to anywhere else as it didn't work out for me when I sold a nano speed 9000x racquet to someone in Malaysia.

I have more picutes if anyone is interested.

please view this thread for pictures as i couldn't upload the pictures again since i posted it in a different thread.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64924

Attached Files:

• 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      62.6 KB
      Views:
  2. B787-9

B787-9 Regular Member

Finance
    racquet sold.. thread closed.

Thread Status: