Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS: Yonex Cloth Bags

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by bluejeff, Aug 31, 2004.

1. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    Hi, I have 4 unused Yonex Cloth Bags here. I mis-ordered too many from my source and those four are the extras I don't need, so I would like to get rid of them.

As you see in the picture, the bag is from Yonex, and it's perfect fit. I put a Cab-20 in the picture to show you how big it is. Now I am able to put 6 rackets in one compartment in my big Yonex Bag instead of 4 due to the light weight and more slim design of the cloth bags. (Yeah, my racket in the picture is NOT included :) )

Since this kind of bag is not available in N.America, I really don't have a set or reference price. So, please simply just PM me if you are interested in them.

Attached Files:

2. simellis

simellis Regular Member

Wtb

are these bag still available? i know this thread is from 2004.

3. remapping

remapping New Member

Student
    yeah, im also interested in. are these still available?

4. red_dragon

red_dragon Regular Member

these Yonex cloth bags only come with JP coded version Yonex rackets. however, I believe other brands like victor etc. also have a cloth bag which maybe purchased from stores. i know mybadmintonstore also has their version http://www.mybadmintonstore.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=526

unless you do want a Yonex one, could ask around for those in your areas with JP coded rackets. ;)

5. red_dragon

red_dragon Regular Member

actually, found here which sells them. Yonex and victor ones. :)

http://www.badmintonshoponline.us/u...th=24&osCsid=2539c46fcf89c6f32bd46f5a5ee956e1