Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS: Yonex MusclePower 88 Red ( MP88 )

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by demolidor, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Up for sale:

• Yonex MusclePower 88 - red version (the pretty one ;))
    • 3UG3 2003 BX code
    • MusclePower bag included
    • Price: €80 excluding shipping at buyers expense
    • Can ship worldwide. International shipping cost in the €13,10 - €24,10 range (0-2KG)
    • Condition >9.5 out of 10 (only used a few times <5 ; no chips, 1 tiny scratch as shown in the last picture, a few hard to see shuttle marks)
    • Strung with BG-65 @ 24lbs
    • PM if interested. PayPal accepted as well as direct bank payment within europe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 demolidor, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Noticed some tiny flaws/scratches when I was cleaning the shuttle marks, which are now gone (the shuttle marks). The first one appears on all 3 I have so must have been caused during the factory stringing. The ones on the side must be from the only time it has been re-strung. I got my hands on them through a trade only recently and didn't notice these last flaws the first time around when it was a very bright day.

Playabillity unaffected of course, still as good as new. Collectability I guess has been lowered due to this. For now I will leave the price as is considering it's still pretty much impossible to get unless you're talking about the limited reproductions which cost considerably more.

Here are the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

And in case you want to restore the factory look:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ashaway MicroLegend XL (string says "Ashaway USA XL Benelux" ; Benelux is what the BX code stands for btw ;))

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

* racket sold * on it's way to ... Germany *

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.