Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FZ Forza Kevlar CNT-Power 10000 S and VS

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ucantseeme, Aug 28, 2012.

1. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Hey guys,

I interested to get this rackets. My faithful BS10s are discontinued and know I'm looking for a replacement.
    Does this racket has the BS shape around the head?
    How are your experiences about stringing at 35lbs?
    Would the S or the VS version suit me more, cause I love the BS10 till death?
    Any pics of your 10000's are welcome. :)

2. Badderz_Alpha

Badderz_Alpha Regular Member

I can provide pictures :

VaryImageSize?height=450&width=450&path=%u00252FContent%2FUploads%2FItemImages%2F80d040ab-1b1f-4.jpg VaryImageSize?height=450&width=450&path=%u00252FContent%2FUploads%2FItemImages%2F8769b563-1a5b-4.jpg

Cant comment how it compares to the Victor since I havent tried it... also consider the Heavy Heavy balanced XPower version...

3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Badderz_Alpha, what do you know about the head profile? It looks interesting like the hexagon profile of the Brave Swords. Can you agree about that?

4. Badderz_Alpha

Badderz_Alpha Regular Member

Hi, Yes, these rackets do have a "hexagonal" type head, with an "angle" at the front. (similar to the BS i assume)

the new NForze 10000 and 9000 also have similar, but the heads are overall thinner.... hope that helps..

5. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Stringer, Panda reseller, whatever else comes up
    Forza have a habit of making extremely strong rackets. It'd be interesting to see what they've done with the Bravesword (or Octablade) profile...

6. Jacob mm

Jacob mm Regular Member

School
    Hi I think I can provide you some information, because I have the S version. Its an even balanced racket, with a very fast head. Forza has ranked it stiff, but in Yonex terms it would be the same as Nanospeed 9900. I can hit way harder with this than with any other even balanced rackets, and the control is the best I have ever tried. Its the best racket I have ever tried, but be careful, because once get one you just wanna buy more.(I have 3 :))

7. melforge

melforge Regular Member

senior designer
    hi..for me..i got the Kevlar x-power x2 and it is the best racket ever..cos am an all rounder type..so with x-power i can do it all..try it..really worth buying it..