Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS: Gamma 6004 w/ 6-Point SC Mount Stringing Machine

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by rebound7, Oct 27, 2011.

1. rebound7

rebound7 New Member

Gamma 6004 with 6 point mount stringer in great shape overall, purchased 4 months ago. I used it to string my rackets, but because I have new job commitments, I no longer need it. It needs a new home.

I'm including a reel of prince synthetic gut as well as the manual, and some tools. Everything is fully operational.

I'm asking for $850 including delivery. I can be reached at: richkw17@yahoo.com

2. rebound7

rebound7 New Member

I accept paypal

3. AZbadman

AZbadman Regular Member

Sales and Marketing
    Dang, wish you would've posted this last week :cool:

4. Alexccs

Alexccs Regular Member

Stringer ES5protech
    Alert

BE AWARE.

When I see the machine just 4 month old, he drop from $1299 (from Gamma sports) to $850 with shipping include. That made me ????? Them I'm requesting the real pictures of his machine, he sent me those from this forum was years old (Peter LSD, post #6124 on 11/19/2007). So I ask him to show me the invoice of the purchase, them he stopped responding. Last e-mail communication was 11/8/2011.

He also post the same exact Ad with different user name in other forum, What happen was when money sent to the seller, he stopped responding. (stringforum.net)