Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS: Genuine Yonex Armortec 700 SP coded 2nd gen and Li-Ning N90 II - U.S.ONLY

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Elforado, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Elforado

Elforado Regular Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First off, the Yonex Armortec 700. 3UG4. It is in pristine condition, never seen a game, no scratches etc. basically brand new. Strung with bg65 at 24 pounds and has a synthetic SUPREME brand overgrip on it. I got this in Malaysia couple of years back and has sat in my racket bag all this while. Looking for $150+ shipping cost.

Secondly, the Li-Ning N90II. 3US2. equivalent to yonex g5 grip size i believe. Has seen some use, some light scuffs from picking up birdies and all. No clashing, chips etc. Currently unstrung. Will come with a free SUPREME brand synthetic overgrip. Looking for $120 + shipping cost on this one.

Sorry for the picture quality as the only camera i have at my disposal is my iphone. For inquiries etc, please feel free to email me at elvinhls@gmail.com. As stated, only potential buyers from US please. Both rackets are genuine products and the relatively low prices are due to the fact that i need funds for college and these rackets never see the light of day, so to speak. thanks for browsing.

2. tmansez

tmansez Regular Member

sent you an email.