Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Glencoe Seniors & Masters tourney

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by sunofabeach, Jan 23, 2006.

1. sunofabeach

sunofabeach Regular Member

so, how did everyone do? i went to watch some friends of mine play on Friday. very nice facility! not too sure if i like that "all white" rule though.

2. ViningWolff

ViningWolff Regular Member

Process Engineer
    I was there. Played 30 + doubles and ended up winning the doubles consolations. ( and a nice bottle of wine).

In singles I ended up playing Ardy Wirinata in the semis, which even though I got blown out 15-6, 15-4, was quite the honor. The Canadian team is better for having him a round that's for sure. It was a very clear lesson that ll the power in world doen't do you do good if you're tripping over your tongue all the time. I'm now backon a diet and will be working on my cardio BIGTIME.

Yeah I hate the all whites rule. Most other clubs have gone away from it completely or at least allow dark shorts (winter club)

Got lots of White T-shirts, but been using the same pair of white shorts for 15 years. (Can' find any new ones I like and they don't get used much anyways)

Hance the reason by my anti-whites rule at my touney.

3. sunofabeach

sunofabeach Regular Member

i thought i saw your name there!! sounds like you did fairly well!

i think a few friends and i will be joining the strathmore tourny. that will be my first tournament ever so i'm gonna be a little nervous.

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    good or bad, nice to get a taste from a pro :D
    u should check my pyramid sometime ;)