Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Good / Bad : Premium Stringer 3600 ??

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by krysser, Dec 31, 2011.

1. krysser

krysser Regular Member

I have been looking at this http://www.watdon.co.uk/wd-strings/acatalog/info_A094.html for a while now, and was wondering if anybody had any experience with this machine.
    I know that people here recommend the Wise tension head very highly :cool: so I guess that part of the machine is in order, but what about the rest of the machine ??

I will buy the Diablo also.

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

/Krysser

2. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Warehouse dogsbody, Stringer, Panda reseller,
    I'm not keen on that particular clamp base type - I prefer the spring-assisted ones - but the machine is single-knob control for both arms, so that's a bonus (if it closes symmetrically) and has moveable towers. The WISE is the best thing ever to happen to home stringers - full stop.

I'd go for it if you can afford it.

3. Doudlidou

Doudlidou New Member

What about a premium 8600? You can see it on the same website... Manuel crank machine + wise head?
    Robin from watdon.co.uk told me that the premium was better quality than the Pro's pro PLUS.