Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Good place to play / train quality badminton in Zhuhai / Macau / Hong Kong area?

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by AezranHakim, Oct 15, 2012.

Tags:
  1. AezranHakim

AezranHakim Regular Member

Quality Improvement and Corporate Social Responsib
    Dear Members!

I am flying off to Zhuhai for a training camp for my company in Sun Yat-Sen university Zhuhai campus from 23rd October until 19th December 2012.

I am looking for a place to train / play badminton around Zhuhai (preferred near to campus) or around Macau / HK area if i have to travel..

Please help me advise accordingly where i can join in ASAP. Cheers and hoping to hear from all of you soon!!! :D

2. agios1980

agios1980 Regular Member

Teacher
    hey there. I have a badminton club set up in zhuhai, near the ningxi sqaure in number 5 middle school. we play every monday and wednesday and there is a mix of foreign and chinese locals. the level of ability ranges from beginner to semi pro. add me on weixin if you are interested (weixin id: kotsilibation)