Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

GOSEN GS-88?

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by AS, Nov 23, 2001.

1. AS

AS Guest

I smashed my strings to smitherines yesterday, I noticed a cut like protrusion in the strings and mew that they wouldn'y last long and when I put two siters in the net and looked to my racket I knew why. Anyway my question is this does anyone know anything about GOSEN GS-88 (Tec Gut Tour) strings , they have been recommened to me by Tom T.Lee. Thanks.

2. LL

LL Guest

Gosen GS-88, aka, tec gut tour is sweet, I love that string. I only use it in my tournament racquet. Really great repulsion power and control, especially for feather.

LL

3. mini

mini Guest

where can you get that strings.. I am a fan of gosen strings also... I used the old tec gut tour... IT was awesome.. Better than BG65, 70, 80. and even 85.

4. mini

mini Guest

where can you get that strings.. I am a fan of gosen strings also... I used the old tec gut tour... IT was awesome.. Better than BG65, 70, 80. and even 85.