Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Gosen or yonex strings

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by Chia, May 8, 2002.

1. Chia

Chia Regular Member

High School
    I have herd many good things about gosen strings. How do gosen strings compare with the yonex strings. Do they produce good power and control, yet last for a long time? What is the best overal string gosen makes.

2. double

double Regular Member

i'd recommend the new biogut series, I like the feeling of BS810 and BS806 keep the tension good, suitable for high tension. I feel nothing special with the most expensive BS801 though.
    The other you can try is BS310, not bad. I don't like other model like BS313, quite easily broken.

3. ayasoft

ayasoft Regular Member

GOSEN STRING

I get the Gosen HY SHEEP 66 String(marked on the string:HY SHEEP 66 GOSEN JAPAN).How About this one?It's very cheap.

4. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    The HY-Sheep string is considered to be one of the lower end strings. Even though i'm not familiar with the Gosen strings, i have tried the HY-Sheep. If you want my personal opinion..... Lets just say that i cut it off after just 1 session of play. ;)

However, Gosen do produce some very good strings, used by the pros. I heard the the Alan/Susi string is very good. Similar to the BG-66 but i haven't actually tried the Gosen string so i can't say.

But the HY-Sheep isn't worth it. ;)

5. ayasoft

ayasoft Regular Member

Thanks

It's only 8 ChineseYuan here.But I am familar with the YY Bg65Ti.