Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

GUys i need some help on my newly bought stringing machine....

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by B3nny H4nn4, Sep 8, 2006.

1. B3nny H4nn4

B3nny H4nn4 Regular Member

hey guys!

I just came back from china and i bought a new eagnas flex 920 stringing machine (a machine very similar to dink alot). However, I am having A TON of trouble learning to use the clam becuase im not use to using the swivel clamp and the clamp keeps sagging down after i release the weights. Whats the problem? am i clamping wrong? or do i need to add springs to the clamps like dink alot did? Thanks for taking the time to help you guys and i would appreciate immediate reponses ASAP! thanks AGAIN!

2. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Regular Member

You're referring to tensioning the first main? If so, what I do is to just hold up the clamp level with the stringbed as I tension the string. I've an electronic head, so that also makes it slightly easier; but, I've done it with a crank, too, with no issue.

Other than that time at the beginning, the clamps shouldn't sag because the tension of the stringbed.