Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hairline cracks

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Byro-Nenium, Jul 5, 2002.

1. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I have realised that on my MP100, there is a hair line crack, on the shaft just below where the T-Joint should be. The crack is not serious, but its definately developing, i prehaps the MP100 quality problems still have not been resolved??

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    make sure it's not a paint crack. However, i think you know what u r talking about.

3. modious

modious Regular Member

Congratulations Byron! My MP100 did have a hairline crack on the shaft just below the T-Joint too.... before it broke. :(
    Well.....

4. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

yogi

I haev seen it happen a lot in India. I dunno why. I think that the Mp77 seems to be more studier. what to do?

5. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    So poopy.....

I wish Yonex could buck on the quality control... i realised that some of my other rackets have it too. My cab20 for example.....

Maybe i should switch to Gosen, coz they have that 2 kick point thing at the place where the crack is... hehehe

6. Mikie

Mikie Regular Member

banker
    This is not only Yonex racket's problem. I don't have much experience with Gosen but I've seen these things before with Carltons and Victors though not exactly near T-joint.